1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
2. While Paris Travel Groupe attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose, and shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of such information. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or losses caused by reliance upon such information.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. The website is provided on an “as is” basis. We do not accept any liability for your access or use of the site at any time or for any interruption of access or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the website is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
5. This website contains materials that are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The material may only be used for your own personal use and for non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized use of this website may be cause for a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. The obligation of Site User: You agree to be bound by the following obligations: You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name on this site and you must be 18 years of age or over
8. Payment & Cancellation Policy: All purchases/orders for any service and/or product are nonrefundable for any reason, including weather, sickness, strikes, civil unrest, or any other reason. If a cancellation must be made on a tour, Paris Travel Groupe will be happy to reschedule your tour within a 12-month period. If we are asked to arrange transportation of any kind that is engaged and the client cancels, the client will be liable for payment and will be invoiced.
Rates include touring services only (does not include food, transportation costs, entrance fees, or any other cost associated with services client wishes to use while in Paris, etc.) unless otherwise specified in our private tour packages. These tours will clearly state included items.
All fees, including but not limited to required taxes, shipping fees, are due and payable in advance upon ordering. An invoice will be sent via Paypal, and upon receipt of payment confirmation will be sent to the client. All questions or comments regarding your purchase will be addressed promptly. Any further details and/or a new request and/or orders or changes that the user may wish to make will be charged according to Paris Travel Groupe’s terms and conditions regarding order placement and shall be promptly paid by User.
9. The client advised purchasing trip insurance.
10. If any part of our agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable laws, the remainder of the agreement shall continue to be in effect and valid. Any rights of Paris Travel group not expressly granted herein are reserved. This agreement is governed by the laws of the U.S.
1. PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLOSE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT THEY ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBILITY, NOR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, TRAVEL SERVICES WHICH MAY BE ARRANGED AND /OR PURCHASED PER USER'S REQUEST, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS R INTERRUPTION IN TRANSMISSION OR COMMUNICATION.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO BOOKING AND/OR PURCHASING CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE'S CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND/OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY SUPPLIER YOU AGREE TO USE.
3. USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND ALL OTHER ASSOCIATES FROM ANY CLAIMS, INJURY, LOSS, OR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER.
4. ALL THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS WHO PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE, AND WHETHER ARRANGED BY PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE OR NOT, ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY TO PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE, AND USER AGREES PARIS TRAVEL GROUPE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAYS, STRIKES, UNCOMMON ITINERARY CHANGES, OR ANY OCCURRENCE OR ACTIVITY WHICH MAY OCCUR, ACTS OF GOD, SUPPLIER BANKRUPTCY, OR FORCE MAJEURE.
1. The only way we get any kind of personal information is if you give it to us. We may ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances. The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content of our website.
- When you make a purchase or request by email, phone, or letter, or fill in a form online, your information is used to process and complete the user’s purchase, verify information, or otherwise service user’s request and/or order.
- Used for shipping, and billing purposes, to fulfill the user’s order and correspond with the user.
- Your email may be used to answer user’s email requests, to facilitate your purchase, or to verify information, to inform the user of promotions, new products and/or services the user has expressed interest in.
2. The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided. You may inform us at any time if you wish us to cease using your personal information for these purposes by sending us an email. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INFORMATION; IN SUCH CASE, PARIS TRAVEL GROUP WILL BE UNABLE TO PROVIDE ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU.
We can be reached email:
5. Purchasing travel & health insurance for overseas travel is highly recommended.
Refunds & Cancellations:
Paris Travel Groupe tours rain, shine, snow, or nay national strikes. Once payment has received no refunds shall be given for any reason. If the Client must cancel due to health or emergency reasons we will make every effort to reschedule your tour for another date within 12 months of the cancelled tour date.